BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 4

Life is great.

Hello ni hao ma? :)

IM GONNA BUY JAY'S ALBUM SOON YAYYYYYYYYY

Wishing to buy the rm200 one :)
(There's rm50's, 100's, 200's and 400's, it's impossible for me to buy the most expensive one.)

Life's great. Except for mah exam results. T^T

I dont wanna think about it :(

The thought of holiday makes my life wonderful.
Bytheway I think that blogging helps to improve english o.0 HAHAH.
Even though I dont use really proper english.

So my friends and me went for dance practices for band's farewell yesterday. Quite fun. :))

Glad exam's over. My life begins :)
But I'm still obsessed with mah highlighters.

The best part about studying is the awesome highlighters!
Well I can't stop worrying about my results and the class I'll be going next year :(
Hope everything's gonna be okay afterall.

These few days I'm acting like a freak.
(Well I dont really know how does a freak is supposed to act like. LOL.)

Everytime I worry about mah results I remind myself of Jay's album
And when I get excited for Jay's album I remind myself of my stupid results.

And it keeps repeating :D

I realized that my room has turned into a TOTAL MESS.

So the first thing imma do during the holidays is to clean up my room :)

Fact: You get fatter and fatter if you can't stop blogging.

So bye :)
Hugsandkisses.
Imyours :)
*wink*

0 comments: