BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 27

Greetings.

Back from KL :)

Realized that mah cousie likes SNSD. OKAY.
He said they're pretty and didn't get any plastic surgery and blah,
Okay :)
I found out that one of them is shoo pretty.

Feelin so random,
Didn't buy a lot in KL.
Bought some random stuffs and Vans Hello Kitty sneakers :)))))

AND JAY'S ALBUM
like FFFFFIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Okay, *clears throat*
At first my mum said I was only allowed to buy the rm56 version *which contains only the cd and dvd*

AFTER THAT MY MUM BOUGHT THE 129 VERSION WITH A BOX AND A NECKLACE AND A NOTEBOOK AND A POSTER CARD WTH.

THANKYOU :')))))))))

iloveJaysomuch.
idk how to describe my love :(

I need to cut my annoying fringe tomorrow, :D

And I'm wasting the whole freaking holiday.

One more year until my brotha is old enough and then we can go for vacation
Can't wait for it :)

IT'S BEEN SO LONG. I WANNA GO TO JAPAN AGAIN.

Am still thinking what should I do tomorrow other than going to the hair saloon.

Im rotting at home these days.

And Im gonna end this post cause I'm getting lazyyyyy.

I stalk.
Kay bye.

HUGSANDKISSES.<3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japan radioactive .