BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 6

Greetings (:

I'M BACK (:
after reading Yutian's blog I felt the urge to blog. ;D

It's been 2 months since I last blogged
Woah o.o
My previous post reminded me that I STILL HAVENT WATCH VIRAL FACTOR
OHMAHJAY.

Tons of things happened
The crappy 18-year-old-not-pretty-at-all-model is now Jay's official gf wth.
They dont match.
:'(
sad die me.

well at least I'm being a supportive fan by not insulting his gf ;)

Life changed in a way I don't know how to describe.
School life's kinda stressful cause I seldom sleep in class nowadays.

I'm having the feeling of feeling like screaming whenever I see books -.-
which didn't happen to me last year.

I miss last year so much ;'(

one good thing about this year : I sleep well almost every night :)

trying to be a better person by saving money right now :DDD
srsly I spend a little ;)
heheh.

bytheway my blog looks so stupid right now I guess I dont have any readers anymore at this moment.

well stay tuned ;)
shall end this post right now cause I realized it's already late and I still have to wash mah band uniform (:

goodbye, :) <3

0 comments: